Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wonderful Finds!

I went shopping today at Kolhs. I love that store! They have the best deals if things are on sale or on clearance. Well, I love clothes, you probably can't tell by how I dress but I do (I refuse to buy a bunch of clothes until I lose some weight). Anyways, I wanted to share my finds. They have a lot of tops, skirts, and jewelery on sale (jewelry is 50%-60% off). They have some cute stuff, go check it out!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I love Kohls too! Its my favorite store!

Jen Moyer said...

I hear ya about not wanting to buy clothes till then! I have so many gift cards that im holding on to! What, you dont like my favorite things? I LOVE that pic of Patrick Dempsey! And Jack Johnson! What am I talking about, I like them all! LOL