So we have had a ton of projects under way. Pinewood derby was last night, it was a lot of fun. Jake's car was very fast, but didn't place in the top 5. Jake has an Africa report due on Monday. He chose to report on African Buffalo. Then we have had their 100 days of school projects. If you don't know what that is, they have to gather something that equals 100 and put it on a poster. Jake, the lucky duck, gets to do a 1,000 project this year! Last year we had fun using various kinds of candy. This year Mom is cheap, so we are doing toothpicks.
Jake will be back in school on Monday. It's been fun having him home. He is such a good helper. I am looking forward to both the boys being out of school so we can go do fun things together. Heidi and I are counting down until it's warm enough to go hiking again...I can't wait!
Here is Jake before the race with his Dale Jr. car!
Jake receiving his patch for completing his Bobcat
(No we haven't change how we spell our last name;)
Crossing his fingers for luck..I love this one!
After the race with his car, patch, ribbon and certificate for competing
Here is Brysen with his toothpick project. Love the cheesy grin!
Sinave - 15 months
12 years ago




2 comments:
Sounds like you are busy, I was wondering why you hadnt updated in awhile! :) Brynlee had to do a 100 project a few months ago, we did Jelly Beans. Have a good day!
I think the 100's project was fun. Jaden did pennies and Jonas did different beans. Looks like I'm a cheap skate too.
Post a Comment