Jake had his second soccer game for this season yesterday. It was freezing! I had Paige in a snow outfit and wrapped in blankets. Thankfully she fell asleep and I was able to put a blanket over her head so her little face was warm.
It's so funny when we are out and about cute things happen and I want to blog them when I get home, but then I can't remember them!
Brysen said something last night that was funny. I made bran muffins the other day, my mom use to make them for us. Anyways, the boys had a shower and they were goofing around and forgot to wash their hair. I had told them if they hurried they could have a muffin before bed. Well, they were seriously slow and they were fighting. So, mean mom that I am said no muffins tonight. Jake was huffing and puffing around the house. We told him to knock it off, and Brysen said, "He's just mad because you won't let him have a mushroom". Adam and I started laughing and told him they were muffins. Brysen said, "What? They look like mushrooms". It was funnier when it happened I assure you.....he is always saying off the wall remarks.
I took some pictures last night to post on our soccer teams blog. I took this one of Jake while he was warming up to be goalie.
Sinave - 15 months
12 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment