What a day. I woke up to Jake giving me a card, and a big hug, he also wanted to fix me breakfast. So sweet! Heidi stopped by and gave me an awesome present (thank you Heidi). Then it was off to lunch with the girls, which I was late to my own party! It was good to visit with you guys, and thanks for all the really cute stuff.
After Adam got home we sent Jake off to a Jazz game with the Moyers...thanks Jade for the invite. Oh and Adam brought me home some beautiful roses. Then we went to IKEA and then to dinner at Training Table (I wanted Taco Bell but poor Adam is Taco Belled out!). I think it was good for Brysen to have Mom and Dad to himself without big brother. Apparently I look 10 years younger. Just ask Brysen, he says I am only 22! What a good kid!
Thanks again for the gifts, cards, and phone calls. It was a good day!
Here are my flowers! (Thanks for the idea Jen)
Sinave - 15 months
12 years ago




2 comments:
Glad you had a nice day.
Lunch was fun! Jade and Jake are so freakin cute! Everyone thought they were related! Thanks for sharing him with us! I will put some pics and video on tomorrow!
Post a Comment