As you know I sent this to everyone. My dear sister in law sent this back to me and I was laughing so hard I was crying! I wanted to share
My name: Sugar
Summarize me in one sentence: The one person I feel most comfortable around and the funniest.
Where did we meet? The coldest place on earth
Take a stab at my middle name: Marie
How long have you known me?13 years
When is the last time that we saw each other? April 13th
Am I happy? Most of the time
Am I a good person? Yes, with a big heart
What was your first impression of upon meeting me/seeing me? I thought you were a granola that liked to hug trees and you didn't eat anything good for you, like meat, ha ha.
What's one of my favorite things to do? Be at the beach
Who do I love more than my life? Your family, Adam, Jake, B-ray and paige
Am I funny? Duh, yes you are.
Have I ever made you smile..if so when? You always make me smile, every time I talk to you, even if I am crying.
What am I good at? Blogging, ha ha.
What's my favorite type of music? I would have to say Pop
Am I honest? Yes
Have you ever seen me cry? When I have not seen you cry.
Can I sing? You try
What is the best feature about me? Your eyes and hair
Am I shy or outgoing? Depends on the situation, but I would say mostly outgoing
Do I lie( I want to know who is really going to say, "Yes you are a big fat liar!"?) Not to me
Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what)? When I met you hippie, but now i would say Hip.
Have you ever hugged me? All the time
Kissed me? Not to my knowledge
What's the best thing about me? How much fun you are to be around
What is my favorite food? Mash potatoes, Taco Bell(No tomatoes, no lettuce, just beans meat cheese and lots of sour cream
Am I a good cook? Yes, but you like to add weird stuff to your food, ha
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be? Aunt Jemima
What's your favorite memory of me? Man, how do I just think of one, but I did love to watch you do the aunt jemima dance
Do I believe in God? Yes siree
Have you ever had a dream about me? I do not remember my dreams like some people I know
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing I would bring? TV/DVD Combo and Jim Gaffigan
Am I family oriented? Yes
Who is my best friend? Adam
Will you repost this so I can take yours? Yes
Sinave - 15 months
12 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment