It was a pretty uneventful day. Did some cleaning, played with the kids. Heidi and I went to pick up our pictures of the kids form J.C. Penny's and then browsed around Target. Love their dollar section! It's like a black hole though, it sucks you in and can do damage.
I did get to go out on my mommy's night, which are few and far between. Adam completely supports me having my time, it's just hard to do it sometimes. I went shopping at a few stores and got a few things. Then, I headed off to Bunco. It's always nice to visit with girlfriends. It's funny how we want to get away and have our time, then talk most of the night about our family and kids.
Jake is officially off track after tomorrow. I always look forward to this time. First, we get to sleep in a little longer (hopefully). Second, we get to do fun things together. The last time he was off track I was still re-cooping from some very sleepless nights with Paige. So, now I hope we can fit some fun activities in. Brysen loves having Jake home to play, and Jake loves it when B goes to pre-school and gets one on one time with mom. Well, not completely one on one, but he like having a break from his brother. We all need little breaks, why don't we take them more?
~I am grateful for a loving husband that supports me in so many ways!~
Sinave - 15 months
12 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment