Friday, April 18, 2008

IKEA JUNKY

So....I have been to IKEA 3 times...that's right folks 3 times this week. We went with Melissa last weekend, then again on my birthday to buy the boys' beds and again today with Heidi. Today I went to get the rest of the boys' bed that we didn't get Monday, OOPS! Thank goodness for their play land, or I am pretty sure we wouldn't visit so much. The kids can be checked in for a whole hour at the play land. Their food is good and the prices are GREAT! I love how family friendly the store is and they do their part to be green. I love you IKEA and miss you already ;) Thanks for a fun day Heidi, it's always a learning experience and an adventure!

The kids loaded up for a day of fun at IKEA!

1 comment:

Trent and Cas said...

Oh geez, Trent and I went to IKEA over Christmas, and he absolutely hated that store. He'll never go with me again. So, I'll call you next time I need a trip! Although it is kind of overwhelming for me too!