For the last few years I have played Bunco with some girlfriends from my old neighborhood. We switched which night of the week we play on, so I decided I needed to quit because of Adam's conflicting schedule. Tonight was my last night, and I had a blast. Thanks for the fun times and great laughs, especially tonight! You guys are awesome and I will miss...well a few of you, but not all of you! Just Kidding ! ;)
Adam has to test some pipes at work tomorrow to see if they will leak or not .He will be home during the day and then go in tomorrow night to do the testing while no one is there. It will be so nice to have him home. Between you and me I am hoping to get some yard work done! That is if Mother Nature can make up her mind about the weather!
Sinave - 15 months
12 years ago




2 comments:
That sucks! If we have an opening you should play in ours. There are some new people and its pretty fun. We need to do yard work bad before Bonco, Steve is out of town till Friday night and then Jade has 2 games on saturday, so looks like it wont get done.
Hey there...so I am way late reading this post, but I miss you! I think come the new year there will be an opening~! I will let you know-
Post a Comment