Friday, May 16, 2008

Tag I'm It!

I have had a few friends have this on their blog and thought I would do it too. If you are looking at this right now, consider yourself tagged!

3 JOYS
1. My Family
2. The Beach
3. Reading

3 FEARS
1. Something bad happening my husband or my children
2. Sharks!!! Deathly afraid, even though I absolutely love the beach & I am addicted to Shark Week on the discovery channel!
3. That I will not reach a point in my life that I will be at peace & content with myself

3 GOALS
1. Be physically fit
2. Start learning to play the guitar again
3. Be a better person all around

3 OBSESSIONS
1. Blogging! Just ask anyone! Although I think only 2 people read it, but I still love it!
2. The "Twilight" series. I read all 3 in 5 days. Uhg, that's embarrassing!
3. Looking at licence plates to see when they expire!

3 SURPRISING FACTS
1. Embarrassingly enough I was my high schools mascot! I had tried cheerleading when I was younger and didn't want to be around all the drama, so I did the mascot thing.(not my idea to share this one)
2. I got a tattoo on a rebellious streak when I was 19. It's on the bottom of my foot. You can barely see it though, it's mostly rubbed off. It was a daisy.
3. I just chopped a ton of hair off today. About 6-7 inches. Yikes! I didn't get the cut I wanted. Thank goodness it will grow back!

3 comments:

Angie said...

So lets see pics of the new 'do....though I am a little afraid, because you had the most gorgeous hair!

Trent and Cas said...

I did the same thing with the twilight series, I guess I should be embarrassed too!

Jen Moyer said...

I am having a diet coke for sure first! And cafe rio sounds great, this time with the freakin dressing! :)
I got the pics on photobucket.com I am not doing good today! I hate that soapy gross drink! ewwww