Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's DAY? Mother's Day WEEKEND!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! We were visiting with some friends, and talked about how some people celebrate Mother's Day the whole weekend. Heck Ya, that's what we do! Since we go to church on Sunday we can't really do a lot so...it should be called Mother's Day Weekend! Plus, don't we earn to be pampered and adored as much as possible?
Saturday I helped delivered corsages for our Young Women's fundraiser. When I got home Adam and the boys had the flowers I had bought planted for me. They are my favorite, Gerber Daisies! They did a great job! Afterwards we headed to Cafe Rio for lunch...Yumo!
Sunday I headed off to church with my beautiful corsage on. Paige's whole mission for the day was to destroy it. After we got home the boys showered me with cards and homemade gifts. They were so excited and cute about it! Later, Adam let me take a nap. When I woke up he had made one of my favorite meals...spegehtti..Double Yumo! After dinner I was checking everyone's blog to see what they had done for the weekend. When I came to ours I found Adam's very thoughtful message. What a sweetheart. He asked me if I had cried, and I said' "Of Course". He admitted to getting teary-eyed writing it. Oh how I love my girly man!
I feel so blessed to have the love that I have in my life. My children and Adam are amazing and I couldn't ask for more! Thank you for loving me even on my most unlovable days!

My beautiful flowers!

No comments: