Adam and Sis haning out. We had a 3 hour lay over in Denver
Brysen keeping himself busy
Jake being silly
Well we made it! We had a loooong day on Wednesday, but we are here. It's been fun seeing my family and getting to know my nieces and nephews better. My kids are in heaven. I have barely seen them, they have has so much fun visiting with their cousins. They are not going to want to go home. I am so grateful they have had this opportunity to see everyone here.
Thursday we had our Mom's day out. We went and had mani/pedi and facials. Then we went and had lunch at Olive Garden. Yummo! Friday we braved the movies with all 16 of us. We saw Indiana Jones. Very fitting I think! ;) Last night we had a cookout with some of Sean and Angie's friends from their ward. They were all very sweet. We did fireworks after the BBQ. Some of the dogs were chasing the sparks, it was very funny. Today we are skipping church. SShhh, don't tell anyone. Adam, Sean and my Dad are at the Indy Race. They are going to have a blast, I am excited for them!
Tomorrow we are going to the zoo, vising the memorial for the ship my grandpa was on during the war, then going on a date night with Sean and Angie. Full day! I can't believe how time is flying! It's going to be sad to leave, I hope it won't be another 6 years before we get together again.
Sinave - 15 months
12 years ago




1 comment:
Sounds like you are having fun! Miss you! This has been a horrible week, Aspen is really bad, and it breaks my heart. Be careful and have lots of fun!
Post a Comment