Friday, May 9, 2008

Double O Seven !

Today I went over to a friends house to scrapbook. I didn't get a thing done! I had a nice time with my girlfriends, but Paige was fussy so I decided to just visit. The highlight for me was getting to spy on Jake at school. My friends backyard faces the playground at the school. I knew right where to find Jake..... playing soccer. We have wondered many times how he plays with and treats his friends when we aren't present. So today I was able to investigate. Nothing too eventful happened. Jake did collide pretty hard with another boy and was on the ground for a little bit. He eventually got up and was fine. I have to tell you it was fun spying in on him and him not having a clue! My girlfriend said I could come peak in on him and time, and use her binoculars too!

No comments: