Tuesday, April 15, 2008

All Tied Up

So the boys have been fighting a lot, and I am at a loss of what to do. I have tried almost everything. They have had time apart so they could get a break form each other, ect. Well, I was reading my sisters blog and she tied her boys together when they were cleaning their room and bickering about it. I thought of this before but never did it. Well Angie, I did it! I tied them together and made them pick up their room. There are laughing, crying, complaining, whining, and giggling. I will let you know how it turns out. Here are some pictures....

2 comments:

Angie said...

I am soooo smiling about that! You will have to let me know how it works for them, but they don't look too terribly miserable in the picture! I will have to show my kids so they can see others do it too. These are the good times....

Trent and Cas said...

That is so awesome! I love that idea! How did it go??