I am really grateful for some time to myself! Paige is hopefully down for the night and we will both get some sleep. Adam is at basketball tonight. Our wards men's basketball team is at regions and they have been doing really well. We couldn't go tonight on account of it being too late and being sick. I hated not to go and support Adam, but our kids really need the rest.
End of the Week Wrap Up: Jake had his baptism interview with he Bishop, I went out with Heather and had some much needed mommy time, saw 'Penelope' & had our soup at Johnny Carino's, girl's book club meeting, stake night with the youth, doctors appointments & started this blog.
I go into work tomorrow, and I believe Saturday too. Adam has to brave a soccer game for Jake by himself at 7:30 am and if they win tonight's b-ball game, he has one Saturday morning at 10 am. Lindsay is in town and we are going to see them and celebrate Keni's birthday.
Soccer is starting soon. To be honest...I am dreading how crazy it makes our lives. We really try to make sure that quality family time is a priority, but with the boys in soccer..Yikes! I know I shouldn't complain, but I am! We are looking forward to our trip in May to see my brother and his family, and my parents. Lots to look forward to this summer too. Can't wait for the warm weather, hikes, play dates, camping, reunions, family trips, neighborhood gatherings, yard work, walks, lots of fun to be had!
Sinave - 15 months
12 years ago




1 comment:
I didn't know you work!!! Where are you working? And why has noone ever told us????
Post a Comment