Laundry day! I don't know how we have so much laundry but we do. I am constantly getting rid of clothes yet we still have an absurd amount. Which is mind boggling considering that I feel like I have nothing to wear! Without fail someone always shows up at my door on laundry day when I haven't showered, my hair is crazy, and my clothes are mismatched. Am I the only one this happens to?
I got to go to lunch with some girlfriends today for, "my friend Jen"'s birthday. It is always nice visit and have girl time. They are so cute and oogle over Paige. Thanks for the fun lunch and break ladies!
Sinave - 15 months
12 years ago




2 comments:
I'm glad you had a fun break. We need to plan a girls night some time.
Thank you for the cute gifts and great company! Lucky to have such a great friend! Love ya!
Post a Comment