Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Break

Hope you had a good Easter! We did. The kids got up early and checked out their baskets. We slept in a little later than we should of to fit everything in before church, but we made it. The boys had fun hunting for eggs. I can't wait for
Paige to join in next year.
We got home from church and had dinner. Our nephew, Logan called and asked if we could come over for a visit. We haven't seen him since he's been home from Iraq. The kids were really excited to see him again. Logan had never seen Paige before so it had been a while since we'd seen him. Jack and Karri and crew showed up a little after we did. It was nice to spend time with family. We really enjoyed our visit with everyone.
Today the boys were home from school because of Easter break. I wanted to do something fun but I had scheduled Paige's 6 month appointment months ago thinking they would be in school. She is doing great! 75th-90th percentile in height, and she is a tiny bit underweight. That was shocking to me because she has some chubins on her that the boys never had. Hopefully with her on the acid reflux meds she will eat better and get caught up on weight. She did have an ear infection, and was just on antibiotics. Oh well. Hopefully we will get everything under control and she will sleep better! Cross my fingers!!!
The boys picked out some seeds today to plant. They have helped in the yard but I have never thought ahead enough to plant seeds. This year we are hoping to do better. I am excited for them to grow their own flowers and have that experience. If I were really brave we would do a garden...not there just yet.

No comments: