A moment to breathe....What a beautiful day we had. It started out snowing and ended gorgeous. Let's see...I gave a friend a ride today so she could drop off her car at the mechanic. My neighbors asked me to take their family pictures...Did some spring cleaning, aired out my house. Adam was freezing, no surprise there...lol..Adam's parents came over to have Jake open his present from them. It was a blanket that Lou had a friend in our ward make...Had a presidency meeting...Adam had his meetings...Adam got home and just left to get a bike for Jake's birthday. Paige is currently destroying the office while I am typing. She is becoming a handful! Her attention span is very short. But boy can her smile light up the room.
Well, tomorrow is Jake's birthday and he is out of school for spring break. We are doing something with Heidi and company, then later we will do dinner and a movie as a family. Alvin and the Chipmunk's ( I can't remember the last time Adam and I saw a grown up movie together). Saturday will be an Easter egg hunt in the park, and coloring eggs.
Jake's baptism is coming up. I am not sure what to do. I think we will have an open house afterwards. I can't believe we are already at this stage in his life. Time is going by fast. He is such a good kid. I am so proud of him and the good heart that he has. He is so quick to help and so loving. We are extremly blessed to have him in our family.
I am really enjoying reading, "The Five Love Languages". Look into it, you won't regret it!
Sinave - 15 months
12 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment