Thursday, March 27, 2008

So BIG !

Today was Brysen's orientation for kindergarten. We saw a lot of friends there that have kids the same age, so he's bound to have some of them in his class. His teacher is in for it. He is such a prankster. I can't believe he will be gone everyday for a few hours. I think I can find it in myself to enjoy some down time with Paige.

This outfit is from Grandpa & Grandma Jensen. She finally fits into it. I love the hat and had to post this picture. I love taking pictures of her

Here she is in the middle of making her zurbert/spitting noises!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I LOVE that last picture of Paige!

Chad and Nicole said...

Shannon, I am so glad that I will be moving back up there soon and that our kids are going to be kindergarten together. Your blog is so fun to look at. I can;t believe how much your kids have changed since we were up there last!