It has been a busy day! We went and got pictures taken with the Grunanders. They all turned out so cute. I can't wait to get them. Jake wanted to take one alone with Paige and I couldn't say no. Heidi dropped us off and I took the boys to lunch. That was insanity. McDonalds was the hot spot today. With spring break everyone was out and about. I was a wreck. I let the boys go play while I ordered their food. First, the line was very long, then I had to carry a diaper bag, Paige, my food from Taco Bell and the boy's tray. Needless to say, I knock a chair over and spilled my drink. I put on quite a show for everyone at Mcy-d's. We headed to Robert's after that to get flowers. Then it was off to Kohls for birthday presents. Then we FINALLY made it home.
So Jake's birthday has been a little crazy. I wrapped some presents I bought at the BYU store and gave them to him throughout the day. He is into shirts with collars now. So we bought him a green polo shirt at Kohls today (the same color as Dale Jr.'s new car). As soon as we got home Colton was at the door wanting to play, and so Jake was off! Now he is home wanting to open presents. So here is a picture of our 8 year old BIG AND STRONG!!!
Sinave - 15 months
12 years ago




1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jake! I will get the card out to you tomorrow!
Post a Comment