Sunday, March 30, 2008

Addicted?

So my husband says that I am addicted to blogging. Hey, I guess there are worse things in the world to be crazed over.
We were up pretty late last night, ok I should say we were up till this morning. We had a fun night with our friends, but stayed up way too late. So we had to wake the kids for church. We have been excited for our BBQ and tie-dyeing adventure. Can you believe it, we woke up to snow this morning? So it was a pretty grumpy day but that's what we get for keeping our kids out late, and the weather improved a little. Thankfully the kids did get a nap before the festivities.
Kim, Danny, Adam and I, with all of our kids in tow, met up at the Grunanders. We had our BBQ and birthday cake (cute cake Heidi), and then started our craft project. Which by the way Adam and Danny were "totally" in to! Danny was the professional of the night. His shirts turned out the best. We had fun rubber banding and dying the shirts. Kim and I were looking for things to dye. We ended up dyeing Paige's and Nani's socks! What a great idea Heidi, you rock ! Thanks for the fun night!!!
The kids completely trashed the house and after cleaning up we headed home. Our kids crashed, they were so tired.
So apparently Kim and I are both addicted to blogging and couldn't wait to get home and jot down our evening on our blogs, so without further ado here are some pictures.....
~ Today I am grateful for fun times with good friends and my sweetheart

1 comment:

Jen Moyer said...

I think you are too, but who I am to talk?:) It was fun to see you guys, tell Adam we will do burgers next time!