I don't have a lot to write about, but I have been trying to write everyday or close to it. We ran some errands today, and we have a fun birthday party to go to tonight. I am also excited for tomorrow, we are getting together with some close friends. We are going to tie-dye shirts and have a B.B.Q. It should be a lot of fun!
Our kids seem especially grouchy lately. I am praying for warm weather so we can start doing more things outside.
I just looked at a friends blog (Casandra) and she was listing blessings in her life and it gave me an idea. I use to do a grateful journal but stopped a while ago. So, I was thinking when I post a message I could write at least one thing I was grateful for. Thanks Casandra for the great idea!
~ Today I am grateful for fun occasions to look forward to~
Sinave - 15 months
11 years ago




1 comment:
I love how you change your background everyday. You're blog is cute and I'm glad you keep up on it. Love you guys! We're excited to see you!
Post a Comment