Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hand It Over

Like many of my friends I can't wait ro get my hands on Breaking Dawn! I was telling Adam last night that it's coming out August 2nd and I wanted to be at Walmart at midnight to see if they have it out. He laughted and said, "So we won't see you for a couple of days". It wasn't a question, more like a statement. How right he is. So excited, can't wait!











Why is it that these books make you feel like a silly high school girl all over again? I thought these were funny and wanted to share, there are even more crazy ones on Photobucket!



3 comments:

Jessica said...

I have my theory, Aaron has his!

So, are you done yet?

Jen Moyer said...

You are so funny! It totally does make you feel 16 again! Maybe thats why its so popular! :)

Tamara Terrill said...

After reading your post I ordered all of the books last night. There are lots of you crazies out there! I might be one of them soon...