I signed the boys up for swimming lessons. This is the first time for Brysen and the second class for Jake. I can't believe we have put this off for so long. Brysen was so worried that he was going to drowned. It's all he has talked about for two days straight. The biggest obstacle is wrestling with Paige for 40 min. during the lessons. Here's to hoping they learn quickly!
Excited to start swimming
Brysen ready to go after seeing the kids alive and well in the class before him.
It is raining cats and dogs outside, we decided we couldn't pass up the fun!
The fun kinda ended when we were worrying about the house getting flooded..we are soaked inside and out!
Sinave - 15 months
12 years ago




1 comment:
That was a crazy storm! We got sooooo much hail. The deck was covered in like 2 inches of it. I took some video and took pics too. Ill put them up when I get a chance. Missed ya last night, my tootsies are perdy :)
Post a Comment