We had a fun day last week. We invited some friends to see "Horton Hears A Who", with us, went to lunch, then played in the water. They were so cute playing together, I love summer, thanks for the fun day guys!
Jake, Anna, Bryn, Brysen & Parker
They were racing thru the water
Anna and Parker.....cute kids!
This is Bryn, she has been Brysen's "girlfriend" since he was 3! You got great taste B, I will give you that! ;)
Jake in Paige's pool
Sinave - 15 months
12 years ago




1 comment:
Cute pics! I want a copy of them, will you email them to me? We love Brysen and his parents, so we approve as well! :) Is there still such things as arranged marriages? Thanks for inviting us, loved the movie and Bryn had fun at your house. Hasnt stopped "giggling" about Brysen.
Post a Comment