
So, I was just in my car on my way home, all by myself in the car on my way home. You all know how wonderfully amazing that can be, when you get that quiet time with no crying or whining!
Anyways, I popped in my favorite Christmas CD and had a nice little cry. I love Christmas. It is my very favorite holiday, and I especially love the music that comes with it. If you don't have Josh Grobins Christmas CD you are missing out. Next to Forgotten Carols, it's THE BEST CD I have experienced. If you are feeling stressed or having a hard time getting into the Christmas Spirit, I promise this is a sure fire way to cure that!
Sinave - 15 months
12 years ago




2 comments:
Im listening to it right now! :) It is my all time favorite Christmas CD... amazing
I love those two CD'S! In fact, you gave me the Josh Grobin one! And the Forgotten Carols is right next to it...I'll shed a tear tomorrow when I listen to it for the first time this year!
Post a Comment