Jack and Karri got Paige this extremely fluffy pink coat for her birthday. She looks like a big pink fur ball walking around, it's pretty cute. She loves it when I get the coat out and put it on her.
Adam was home today because he is working tonight, so he got to be home with us, which was a nice change. He also got to see our daily routine. We put on Monsters Inc. for Paige and watched her enter her trance like state. I took some pics of her in her coat and some of her transfixed watching her favorite show and hanging out with her favorite guy.
Sinave - 15 months
12 years ago




2 comments:
CUTE! I have a white one like that looks like a dalmation that Bryn never wore cause it never fit her at the right time, Ill have to give it to you!
I love that movie! Kitty! Jaina was "Boo" one year for Halloween -
Post a Comment