Thursday, June 19, 2008

Stinkin' It Up!

I have had some friends invite me to go to a few different work out classes with them. The first was a Zumba class. It was dancing with a Latin twist. I was horrible!
Then my neighbor, who had a baby a few months after me, invited me to a kick boxing class. Well, it kicked my butt! It was quite humbling really. Considering my history with gymnastics, dance ect. you would think I would do OK. Well, I stink! I felt like such an uncoordinated old fart.
It was interesting to take a step out of my safe little work out world, but I will happily be back on my treadmill embarrassment free, or at least I hope so!

1 comment:

Jen Moyer said...

cute background.. We have the same taste! I saw that one and almost used it, but Bryn made me do the pink one. Hey, at least you are trying! good for you.