Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day Weekend

I have had a few friends write to me and asked if I have been kidnapped or something. Sorry guys, we have been very busy in the yard prepping it for sod. And as I mentioned before, Paige has been sick. She is finally feeling better and no longer attached to mom's hip.
I hope you all a good Father's Day weekend! I sure felt bad for Adam. We (meaning Adam) put sod in on Saturday morning. After that he helped coach a soccer game. Then he helped move in a new family in our ward. The whole Elders Quorum Presidency had to talk on Sunday so he was also prepping for that. Paige being sick didn't help things run smoothly Sunday morning. I wanted to hear Adam''s talk but I wasn't sure she would make it through. She zonked out and slept through a lot of the meeting, which was nice. Adam did great, and after sacrament sis and I headed home. I bought the stuff to make Adam favorite, strawberry waffles. Needless to say our day was a little off schedule and he had them for dinner. We was such a trooper and never complained, although he spent most of the weekend helping other people. That's my husband, he is awesome that way! He did get a ladder that he has been wanting though, and the boys bought him some smelly.
We love you Adam Ray! Thanks for all that you do, our children couldn't ask for a more loving, devoted Dad!

No comments: