So much has been going on that I need to blog about.
My sister-in-law and 7 kids from Indiana came for a visit which I need to post about!!!
Soccer is finally over!
Now the boys start track.
I have had mono and been TIRED.
Paige has had an ear infection.
My sister-in-law found our long lost brother.
I have been making hair bows like crazy and praying it's not in vain.
Adam's company got a job in Idaho and we are wondering if he should work out of state to help pay off some debt.
Oh, the choices we will make and the places we will go........




4 comments:
Oh, I didn't know Adam working out of town was a choice. How would that work? I think we just need to call each other to keep updated!
Wish we could have talked more last night, we should go to lunch or dinner sometime and catch up
Yahoo, I really hope you move to Idaho, yes a little selfish, but I really hope you do. Love you guys.
Melissa
You have a long lost brother???
Post a Comment