Some friends of ours, Tamara and James, bailed us out and watched our rug rats while we went to the Jazz game Saturday night. They were nice enough to say our kids were great (j/k). She posted some pics on her blog (you can check out under my list of friends blogs) of all of the kids together,which I thought was sweet of her. Thanks guys you're awesome!
We had a really got time at the game. It happened to be the night they made a tribute to Larry H. Miller since he passed away. We sat somewhat close to the family, and I couldn't help but peak at them and see how they were doing. I can't imagine how hard it had to have been to be there and to keep it together, but they did an amazing job. You could see how grateful his wife was to everyone there and the tribute they payed her husband. I'm glad we got to see it, I didn't really realize the impact he has had on Utah and how much he has added to our community. He was a very good man!
A big thanks Mom and Dad J for the date night!
Sinave - 15 months
12 years ago




1 comment:
We are waiting for the next time we can re-pay our debt. You forget, it was us who was "bailed" out! Thanks again:)
Post a Comment