B had his last game on Saturday (now I feel like we have some of our Saturdays back). He did so good this year. He missed the week before because of his tonsils so he was really ready to go on Saturday. I had to ask the coach to give him a break because he was playing so hard. He didn't want to rest and wasn't very happy with me. I am so proud of him for being such a generous player and working so hard to do his best! Way to go B!!! I hope the boys continue to have a passion for basketball because I love watching them play.
Grandpa and Grandma: You can see that he's dragging and not quite himself but he was happy to play. He looks like such a shrimp next to the other kids but it's because they are a couple of years older (not that he's still not going to be a shorty like me). Watch the spot where he gets after his teammate...so bossy! My camera died so I didn't get any footage of him making a shot. Hope you enjoy. Oh and I posted a video to Paige's blog too.
Sinave - 15 months
12 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment