Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Know ! I Know!

No, we have not fallen off the face of the earth! Our house has been ground zero for sickness though. I think we are all finally well for the most part...knock on wood! Christmas was great! I know I need to get some pics up. My parents came to visit and that was really fun for us.
We have been busy with sports as usual. The boys are playing basketball and Jake is also playing futsol. I love watching them, it's especially fun to see Brysen. He is an older age group, but he is doing great. He's our little Stockton. He loves to steal and he is very generous with the ball.
Adam is coaching Jake's team again this year. It's fun to see the kids progress and get better. They've been working on trying to get all the kids a basket during the games, hopefully that will happen. I will try to get pics up soon.

2 comments:

Tamara Terrill said...

Yeah!!! An update! I am so glad that you are still among the living. Call me when you can...

Jen Moyer said...

I almost fainted! I hope you got some "you" time.. Wish it would have worked out for us to go... lets not give up on the idea though, one day it will work out~