WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN TWILIGHT DO NOT READ!!!..... ;)
So, a few of us girls made plans to go to dinner and then FINALLY see the ever anticipated Twilight. We made it to Red Robin early so we wouldn't have to be rushed to the movie. We arrived RR at 6 and the movie started at 7. We only had to walk across the street to the movie, so we were good. Well our food didn't arrive at our table until it was packed in boxes free of charge at 6:50. Then we had the task of sneaking our food in to the theatre under our jackets. I made a joke about dropping our food in front of the ticket taker. Well, I didn't drop food but a pack of silverware from Red Robin came flying out just before handing over our tickets. Somehow it got wrapped up in my jacket!
First of all, sorry to all my friends that liked Twilight but.....I didn't know it was going to be a comedy. My girlfriends and myself had quite a few laughs. The group next to us did as well and even got shushed! Some girls were swooning and gasping when Edward and Bella shared their first kiss. It was a hoot. Could there have been any more close ups of their faces? And what about Jasper's crazed look all through the movie! Now I need to read the book over to get all the B acting out of my head! What a huge disappointment!
Sinave - 15 months
12 years ago




2 comments:
You summed it up! :)
Despite your warning to avoid reading your post until AFTER I saw the movie...I read it. Sounded like every other post about the movie. So sad that it was such a disapointment. I am glad I didn't do anything crazy to see it! I'll get there eventually!
Post a Comment