Monday, November 24, 2008

Santa's Little Helpers

111 Pictures, Images and Photos

Most of us around Salt Lake know the book, The Christmas Box. Well, there is shelter that cares for abused children called, The Christmas Box House. The Young Women in our ward are collecting items and gifts to donate to the shelter. We will be visiting TCBH in December and will be visiting with the children and dropping off the contributions we have collected. I wanted to ask that if this was something you would be interested in donating to, to please let me know and anything is appreciated.
I am always amazed and humbled at how generous all of you can be this time of year and I wanted to thank all of you for the help you give to others. So many of you have been an example to me and my little family of great love and selflessness and we are very blessed to be surrounded by such amazing people in our lives.
He Is The Reason For The Season

No comments: