He is LOVING all of this!
So, we found out last night that Jake got on the team we were hoping for and the coach we wanted! We are excited for him. I am a proud mamma. He hurt his hand last night and he was great about it. It was swollen and bruised enough that I thought it might be broken, but Adam says he's fine! Way to be tough Jake!
Jake's pretty fast and a lot of the kids had a hard time catching him when the were running tackle drills. There was one kid that got a hold of his pants and wasn't going to let go. Jake was dragging him, holding on to the ball and his pants all at the same time. It was pretty funny, he managed to keep his pants up for the most part!




2 comments:
Fun, I would be a nervous wreck if Jade was in football! Taylor was here the other day and he was COVERED in bruises! Cute pics, Im sure he will do awesome.
Wow! It doesn't seem like he should be old enough to play football! I am sure he will be great!
Post a Comment