
I really should be blogging about the boys' birthdays but that entails downloading pics ect. I just wanted to take a second and say,"ENOUGH SNOW ALREADY!!!"
I am ready for yard work, planting the flowers we are growing and for my kids to play outside! Will it ever end?
Sinave - 15 months
12 years ago




3 comments:
I too am sick of the bipolar weather. Enough already----take a prozac and chill out!!! Phew I feel better now!
Totall against all I believe in, but Im happy about the weather :) just for Jadens sake! I have my pea seeds and the flowers you got me all ready to go in, but I dont want to go out and plant! See ya tomorrow
I feel your pain...but the Canadian in me cries out for cooler weather! Far too soon I will be sweating...And I HATE sweating.
;)
Post a Comment