Our middle child in every way LOVES to be funny. Or at least his version of funny. He will do anything for a laugh. At times he can be inappropriate, crude, or down right hilarious.
Well, we were at a Dr. apt for him and his doctor was asking some questions. Eventually we were discussing his snoring. I think he was feeling picked on and decided to, for once, move the attention off of himself. In his attempt to do this he blurts out, " Oh ya, well my dad farts A lOT!"
Wow! I was taken back and had no idea what to say. Thankfully the doc quickly said, "Well, unfortunately that's not something I can help him with." I was so embarrassed. If it would have been his pediatrician I would have had a good laugh and moved on, but this doc is very proper and serious. Oh, our daily adventures with Brysen!
Sinave - 15 months
12 years ago




2 comments:
Love it! That is too funny. Tell B he made his aunt laugh.
That is hilarious! What did Adam have to say about it? What a funny boy!
Post a Comment