Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Backtracking

I have had a few people ask about what we have been doing with the house. I thought I would post some pictures. I have always had a passion for European decor and for years I have wanted textured/faux finished walls. I have been painting the basement and landing. Upstairs is next.

After first application

Almost finished!









Our kids love to wrestle with Dad. Now that Paige is old enough to get involved it's even funnier. She gets really excited. Sometimes when they get too rough she starts to scream at them. I am so grateful for a fun Dad that is still a kid at heart!











Last week was conference weekend. I made packets for the kids to make it bearable for us. We had our traditional Cinnamon Rolls and parked in front of the TV. The kids were so cute about the packets and excited to, "watch church on TV", I had to take some pics.











Adam and I had our 10th Anniversary last year. We were unable to really celebrate because I was in the hospital having Miss Paige. This year we asked Jack and Karri to take the kids and we headed to Park City. We had a nice time relaxing and shopping! Park City is very touristy so there are cute shops and fun things to do. Every year we go on a ride that takes you up the ski lifts and throught the changing trees. The colors are beautiful this time of year.












Here are some pictures of Paige's Birthday parties. We ended up doing two, one with friends and one with family. So she got to make a mess twice! It was fun to watch her dig in, thanks for coming guys and for loving our kids so much!

Her tongue is always out when she is concentrating. Opening presents was tough work, I guess!

Grandpa and Grandma Jensen got her her own soccer ball

Jack and Karri got her this coat, she loves how soft it is and snuggles it.

Is this all mine?

Getting every last drop!

Mission complete, Cake Destroyed!

3 comments:

Trent and Cas said...

wow! Paige is getting so big. We miss you guys! Glad things are going good, we hope to see you soon!

Jen Moyer said...

Yay! an update! The painting looks good! I love the look on Paiges face on the wrestling pic! Adam is such a cute Dad! Miss you guys, hope to hang out soon.

Tamara Terrill said...

Thanks for the update! Looks like lots of fun at your house! Let me know when I can come check out the finished painting:)