I was told yesterday to update our blog so I thought that I had better get that done. We have been staying at my brother and sister-in-laws house watching their kids while they are in Alaska. It has been fun visiting with them, our kids are in heaven getting to see their cousins so much.
I finished Breaking Dawn, it seems to be on everyones mind. I was disappointed with the book. It wasn't horrible to read, just not the huge page turner the others were.
Jake had a soccer tournament last week. We were really happy for the team, they were playing against teams that are in a higher league but they held their own and placed second.
We leave here on Sunday and Jake starts school Monday. Brysen will start the following week. I will try not to cry this year. I can't believe how summer has flown by.
Sinave - 15 months
12 years ago




2 comments:
Way to go! You did it!
Glad you're doing well and didn't just fall off the planet!
I am sorry to hear that you were dissapointed by the book...I've ordered them all, but I am still waiting. So, I will chime in later, much later on what I think! Good luck Monday. I cried again this year with Jaina...and the boys, not so much!
Post a Comment